Professional Website Design
Cloud Assist provide high-quality website design and delivery using industry standard technologies and specifications. We process your website from requirements analysis and storyboarding through to development, deployment, redesign and on-going maintenance.
Website design includes an attractive professional design conforming to Internet standards such as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Active Server Pages (ASP) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). The latest industry best practice is used throughout the design process to ensure optimal viewing, this includes using the same style and navigation throughout the site for consistency, ensuring minimal dependencies are placed on third-party components, etc.
We know that creating a website from scratch can be an onerous task for a business so have developed a tried-and-tested process which has minimal impact on you while bringing out all the copy needed to create a content-rich website to effectively promote your business in the shortest time possible.
All of our websites benefit from a clear and logical navigation structures making them intuitive for the viewer to locate the desired content. Text links and site map further bolster the websites ergonomics and will help search engines discover all of your website content.
Standard Website Features
The following websites features are complimentary with all standard websites:
- Website Hosting
- Bespoke contact web forms (for obtaining contact information) with email notification
- Email forwarding. Is the operation of resending an email message delivered to one email address (for example email@example.com) on to a different email address (for example firstname.lastname@example.org). This maintains brand identity across your entire business from website to email, and is a great foundation-level offering with no impact to the way you currently use your email solution and also enables you to easily move email providers without the risk of losing contact with the existing customer base. However, Team Shepherd should be considered for greater functionality and reliability
- Reasonable stock image costs. As needed in conjunction with your own images, to create a graphically pleasing and relevant website for your business
- Search engine submission. The process of promoting your website to search engines to begin indexing your content quickly. Learn more ...
- Website Useage Reporting
Optional Website Features
The following websites features are optional with all websites:
- Bespoke web forms (other than for obtaining contact information) with email notification
- CAPTCHA. A type of challenge-response test used as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a human not programmatically. We use the type of CAPTCHA that requires the user to type letters and/or digits from a distorted image that appears on the screen and is used to prevent spam with email notifications
- Search. Completely independent and unbranded website search page to help your visitors find relevant content with no external dependencies on third-parties such as Google, etc.
- Site Map. An additional page containing a list of pages within the web site, organised in hierarchical fashion. This is primarily used by search engines to knit the website together so that it is aware of all pages within your website not just the few that are explicitly promoted during Search engine submission and also to help your visitors find relevant content.
We strongly recommend that your website content is updated regularly, this could be as and when information changes, new projects in your portfolio are added, etc. It has been proven that updated websites are more likely to retain visitors and taken more seriously by search engines; all of which is good for your business.
Cloud Assist recognise this benefit and rather than push you into maintaining content yourself using clumsy and confusing Content Management Systems (CMS) we will happily update your content for you within the annual cost of your website. We are here to help you grow your website and your business.
Optimised and Standards-Based
All of our HTML and CSS code is handcrafted and optimised in a text editor to avoid bloating (which results in quicker download speeds), and is verified with the World Wide Web Consortiums (W3C) HTML and CSS validation services. All websites are optimised for, and tested on the following most popular Internet browsers:
Plesae look at our Website Portfolio for examples of past projects.
Search Engine Optimisation
We offer basic SEO with all of our new websites, including submission to all major search engines, additional time will likely be needed if it is important for your business to be ranked near the top of the search listings. Learn more ...
Call us now for a free consultation.